Terms and Conditions
CARRIAGE COSTS (UK MAINLAND)
Deliveries are charged at 10% of the full equipment value as per current Price List and stated on quotation. A minimum charge of £250 is applied. Our carrier does not provide equipment offloading, large items will require a fork lift.
CARRIAGE COSTS (FOR OUTSIDE UK MAINLAND)
Price on application
Whilst we do not install equipment at Inclusive Play, we can provide a guideline installation price to assist with your project planning. Please refer to our preferred partners if you require installation work to be carried out. Please ensure you get a current quotation for your site-specific installation from whoever you ask to carry out the installation as their costs may differ from the guideline price supplied.
Inclusive Play offer the following guarantees on our equipment:
- 10 years on the failure of any structural steel component.
- 5 years for all painted surfaces against significant corrosion due to faulty materials or finishing.
- 2 years for any defect against material or manufacturing fault.
- 1 year for any defect or manufacturing fault relating to moving parts or electrical components
This guarantee is subject to:
- Normal wear or accidental/intentional damage resulting from the use of the equipment.
- All equipment supplied by the customer or original, specific orders imposed by the customer.
- Deterioration of the equipment due to failure to comply with the sellers servicing, maintenance and installation specifications.
- All compensation for loss of use if an item for equipment is temporarily unusable.
A Certificate of Guarantee is available upon request.
MAIN CONTRACTOR’S DISCOUNT
Our quotation does not include for a Main Contractor’s Discount. If a 2.5% Main Contractor’s Discount is applicable, please add 2.563% to our quoted prices.
- All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT, at the current rate of 20%
- Delivery approx. 4-6 weeks from date of order. However some items are held in stock so may be available sooner.
- Prices are valid for a period of 90 days from quotation date.
- All new customers will be required to settle their first order on a pro-forma basis. Thereafter a credit application may be submitted but credit terms and facilities are subject to credit reference checks and will be reviewed at the Company’s discretion.
- Terms of payment strictly net 30 days
Ownership of all equipment will remain the title of Inclusive Play (UK) Ltd until all outstanding invoices are paid in full. Full Terms and Conditions available on request.